Sunday, January 18, 2009

Read All About Me !!!!!

I was born in Mobile, Alabama in a community called Trinity Gardens. We lived there until my sophomore year in high school. We moved to Kushla, Alabama; it is a quiet, country, safe, and peaceful community. My parents were married for forty-three years until October 13, 2005 when congestion heart failure claimed my father’s life. I am the forth child of six and the oldest girl. I have sixteen nieces and nephews and a fun, energetic eighty-one year old grandmother. There is another joy I share in life; I have the honor of being the god-mother of three handsome boys.

I graduated from C.F. Vigor High School. The last two years in high school was the highlight of my life. I was inducted into the Scholastic Society. I received an Associate in Applied Science degree from Bishop State Community College and a Certificate in Allied Health from University of Alabama at Birmingham. In the fall 1989, I pass the accreditation examination as a Registered Health Information Technician. I love seafood, pecan pie, strawberries, reading inspirational books, watching western movies, and football. Currently, I am an undergraduate student at University of South Alabama seeking a degree in Interdisciplinary Studies. Upon completion of these courses, I will be able to apply this knowledge in a way to help people develop socially, intellectually and emotionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment